Wednesday, January 14, 2009

News from the ticket front

By way of introduction, my name is John Hoelscher and I’ve recently joined the Aztex as Ticket Sales Supervisor. One month on the job….and what a month it’s been!

Having been a sports fan all my life, it’s an exciting opportunity to represent a new and dynamic entertainment option in the Austin area. During my short stint with the team, I’ve had the chance to speak with many Aztex fans (both new and returning) and the overall impression I’ve gotten is that supporters of the Aztex are diehard lovers of “the beautiful game”……and needless to say, their enthusiasm is contagious.

Our ticketing efforts are in full swing and we look forward to offering a fun-filled, exciting campaign through 2009 and beyond. We’ve developed ticket packages to meet the needs of fans at any level. If interested in finding out more about the various packages that the Aztex will be offering for 2009, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me for information. I’m here to help!

I look forward to meeting everyone as we begin play at Nelson Field in 2009!

John Hoelscher

No comments: